These high quality leather gloves offers excellent protection against the threats commonly encountered in Public Order situations.Tested and Certified to BS7971-6:2003: Type 2 Level 3. Tests include resistance to blade cut, abrasion, puncture, tear, heat and flame, impacts and chemicals as well as ergonomic tests for comfort and fit.
- Made with 0.9mm thick Goatskin leather throughout and reinforced with Aramid in the palm, fingers and back of the hand to give added cut resistance in these areas.
- High degree of colour fastness (Greyscale 4/5 BSENISO105-E04)
- High impact foam padding in the back of the hand and fingers. Foam pads are split to reduce user fatigue.
- Flame retardant thread used throughout.
- Elasticated cuff with comfortable padded lining forms a seal at the wrist and is compatible with commonly used forearm guards and coveralls.
Tested and Certified to BS7971-6:2003: Type 2 Level 3*.
Available in sizes 6-13.