This high quality leather gauntlet offers excellent protection against the threats commonly encountered in Public Order situations. Tests include resistance to blade cut, abrasion, puncture, tear, heat and flame, impacts and chemicals as well as ergonomic tests for comfort and fit.
- Made with 0.9mm thick Goatskin leather throughout and reinforced with Aramid in the palm, fingers and back of the hand to give added cut resistance in these areas.
- High degree of colour fastness (Greyscale 4/5 BSENISO105-E04)
- High impact foam padding in the back of the hand and fingers. Foam pads are split to reduce user fatigue.
- Flame retardant thread used throughout.
- Extended (approx. 140mm) padding in cuff with high impact foam pads and hook and loop adjusting/fastening strap. Gives protection to the lower forearm and ensures compatibility with forearm guards.
Tested and Certified to BS7971-6:2003 Type 2 Level 3*.
Available in sizes 6-13.
* Gloves for Protection against Mechanical, Thermal, and Chemical Risks