After a busy, successful 3-day exhibition at Milipol Qatar 2016, we are finally now all back to our normal office (and temperature). We were delighted to meet a wide range of attendees, from regional governments, police and security representatives and private enterprises.
The numbers are in!
Milipol Qatar have released their results from the exhibition. While we may not have met everyone from the lists, we certainly had some excellent contacts. The breakdown of visitors follows:
- Milipol Qatar 2016 in figures
- 230 exhibitors from 35 countries (including 8 new countries).
- 6,538 visitors from 103 countries (which is comparable to 2014).
- 246 Official Delegates from 35 countries (+68% compared to 2014).
- 182 journalists were there to cover the event.
- 5 international pavilions: France, Germany, USA / Canada, United Kingdom and China.
- 17 seminars featuring 18 international speakers and attracting more than 350 attendees
- The Ministry of Interior of Qatar alone generated 11 contracts for an amount of QR 260,050 million.
The next edition of Milipol Qatar will be held in October / November 2018 at Doha. We look forward to another successful exhibition.
More information about Milipol Qatar 2016, please click here.