When you try on the Crossbow®, you’ll discover it’s unlike any other ballistic eyeshield. Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. Then notice the lenses. They won’t fog. That’s thanks to groundbreaking ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology, engineered to eliminate fog inside and prevent scratches outside.
As you stare down your objective through distortion-free ESSOPTICS™, you’ll see just how optically precise vision can be. When you’re ready to switch tints, the innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock pivots up for easy release, then clamps down for rock solid retention under impact.
It’s from ESS, so of course the Crossbow is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1+, CE EN 166 and U.S. MIL-PRF-31013. Form, Fit, Function…Perfected. Get your hands on a Crossbow and see for yourself.
The ESS Crossbow™ is available in two retail configurations:>
- The Crossbow 2X™ U.S. Retail version features two complete eyeshields: one eyeshield with Clear lenses and one eyeshield with Smoke Gray lenses.
- The Crossbow 3LS™ International Retail version features one Crossbow™ frame with three lenses: Clear, Smoke Gray and Hi-Def Yellow.
The APEL-Approved Crossbow™ is now available in the following Unit-Issue configuration:
The Crossbow APEL Spectacle Kit features one Crossbow frame with two lenses (Clear and Smoke Gray), an elastic retention strap, an anti-fog solution and a zippered MOLLE hard case.
This configuration and other Crossbow accessories are available with the following National Stock Numbers (NSNs):
- ESS Crossbow APEL Spectacle Kit
- ESS P/N: 740-0384
- NSN: 4240-01-583-5742
- Clear Crossbow Replacement Lenses, 10-pack
- ESS P/N: 740-0421
- NSN: 4240-01-583-5748
- Smoke Gray Crossbow Replacement Lenses, 10-pack
- ESS P/N: 740-0420
- NSN: 4240-01-583-5786
- Replacement Crossbow Hard Case